The PowerTac E5 Weapon Kit is the perfect solution for a compact weapon light. The E5 produces an amazing 980 lumen maximum light output with 4 levels of brightness plus a disorienting strobe mode. The E5 also serves as true tactical light that can be hand held. It’s durability, shock resistance and rugged build quality makes the E5 top choice for professionals and tactical users. Like all PowerTac products the E5 Weapon Kit is covered by a NO HASSLE Lifetime Warranty.
– New more aggressive striking bezel
– Cree XM-L2 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
– Uses two 3V CR123A batteries (Lithium) or one 18650 rechargeable battery (Li-ion)
– 126mm (Length) x 25.4mm (Diameter)
– 66gram weight (excluding batteries)
– Digitally regulated output – maintains constant brightness
– Copper base plate for more efficient heat sinking
– Max output: 980 lumens with more than 1 hour using 2 Cr123As
– Max runtime:706 Hours
– Firefly: 0.05lumens. 706 hours. low: 82 lumens:15 hours. med: 416 lumens: 3 hours.
– Max output: 980 lumens. 1.5 hours. strobe: 980 lumens. 3 hours
– Max beam distance:240m
– Peak beam intensity:19536cd
– Impact resistance:1.2m
– Waterproof to IPX-8 standard
– Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation patent
– Temperature control current to avoid the over heating on the surface and
protect the driver from being damaged
– Slip-resistant body design
– Removable Stainless steel clip
– Tactical tail switch with momentary-on function
– Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
– Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
– Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
Operation: Power on/off switch press the push button half way for momentary on.
Press the bush button completely (click) to turn on the flashlight. The light
will stay on until the push button is pressed fully to turn off
To switch functions: Loosen and tighten the head for next stages
from firefly to low, medium, high and strobe
The E5 has a safety circuit to protect the driver and the LED from overheating.
Includes custom offset weapon mount and pressure switch
DO NOT mix old and new batteries or different brands. This could result in explosion.